Building Information Modelling (BIM) …
Cadway helps you realise the full potential of Building Information Modelling (BIM), which completed properly, can increase your return on investment. The real benefits of BIM are realised when the model becomes an open collaboration platform for the stakeholders in the project (client, developer, architect, structural engineer, service consultant, contractors, fabricators, end users).
Cadway projects can:
• Detailed modelling and family creation.
• Develop a BIM specification for your project to deliver a ‘fit for purpose’ outcome for all stakeholders that is both achievable and affordable.
• Determine and monitor the level of detail and controls for each project phase.
• Monitor the modelling processes and content to ensure everyone’s information will integrate properly as expected.
• Supplement the content in the master model not available in BIM form from specialised consultants.
• Clash detection analysis to check for interferences between the designs of one or many models.
• Offer model management during the full lifecycle of the building.