Fuel Industry Consulting …
Cadway is renowned for its Fuel Industry Consulting services and as an Australian fuel industry design expert.
The Cadway reputation is built on delivering high quality architectural and fuel system designs. We have played a significant role in more than 1000+ successful projects for clients including major oil companies, government organisations and independent operators.
As an experienced petroleum industry design consultancy, our area of expertise include:
- Project management
- Architectural design and plans
- Fuel system design
- Construction supervision
- Council approvals
- Licensing requirements
- Master planning
- Risk assessment
- Dangerous goods consultancy
- Site compliance assessments
- Diligence support and advice
Cadway also offers a range of Business Support Services specifically designed to assist site owners meet various legislative requirements. Areas covered include:
- Work Health and Safety Regulations
- Australian Standards
- Fuel System Compliance
- Identifying and Managing Risk
- Industry Codes of Practice
- Environment Compliance Issues
- Site Documentation Requirements
- Overall Site Conditions
We have experience with the following project types:
- New Service Stations
- Upgrading Existing Facilities
- Convenience Stores
- Mixed Use Sites
- Fuel System Upgrades and New Facility Design
- Highway Travel Centres
- Marina Refuelling Facilities
- Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials Storage
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
Cadway has designed fuel systems for large highway services centres at Coomera, Yatala, Caboolture and Chinderah. These are some of the largest retail petroleum facilities in Australia and have set a new national benchmark for Highway Service Centres.
Cadway utilises industry leading technology including Lumion and Revit to bring your concepts to life and expedite stakeholder approval
What will Fuel and Convenience retailing look like in year 2030?
Cadway Projects answered this very question at the ACAPMA Conference, Gold Coast, 2015.
Cadway is an Australian design business with 25+ years working in the Retail Fuel, Food and Convenience space.
Their insights may surprise you….
- Electric autonomous vehicles not owned but shared.
- Everything and everyone connected to everything else, all the time.
- Automated and robotic processes including Drone deliveries.
- The shift away from ownership and towards access to what we want and need.
- Community shared space, meeting places, public gardens for food production
The traditional service station morphs into tomorrow’s COMMUNITY HUB………. It is not as far off as you might think!
Whatever your project, contact us today for more information on how we may be able to assist you.
You can also view our Fuel Capability Statement for further details.