What will Fuel and Convenience retailing look like in year 2030?
Cadway Projects answered this very question at the recent ACAPMA Conference on the Gold Coast, 2015.
Their insights may surprise you….
• Electric autonomous vehicles not owned but shared.
• Everything and everyone connected to everything else, all the time.
• Automated and robotic processes including Drone deliveries.
• The shift away from ownership and towards access to what we want and need.
• Community shared space, meeting places, public gardens for food production
The traditional service station morphs into tomorrow’s COMMUNITY HUB……….It is not as far off as you might think!
You can view the 3D Rendered video here.
Read more about the project in the latest ACAPMA Newsletter.